1) FAVORITE BOOK/S TO READ DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
Something that has a distinct Christmassy vibe. Last year: A Christmas Carol. This year: the Harry Potter series!
2) TELL US YOUR BEST CHRISTMAS MEMORY
The Christmas after my brother and I had visited London and decided to give our mum and dad something big for Christmas. The expression on their faces when they opened their presents was absolutely wonderful.
3) FAVORITE FICTIONAL WINTER WONDERLAND?
Winterfell before the actual winter falls (imagine the lovely warm walls).
4). SNOW MAN OR SNOW ANGEL?
5) WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY MOVIE?
The Holiday. Gotta have some feelgood during the holidays.
6) IF YOU COULD SPEND THE HOLIDAYS ANYWHERE (FICTION OR NON-FICTION,) WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
To be honest, I do not care whether I’m at the heart of London, in Westeros or back at my parents sitting around our crooked Christmas tree. I’ll be where my family is.
7) WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UNDER THE MISTLETOE?
The all grown-up Matthew Lewis.
8) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOT HOLIDAY DRINK?
Morocco mint tea.
9) WHAT AUTHOR FROM ANY TIME WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A CUP WITH?
J.R.R. Tolkien. No doubt.
10) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU HOPING SANTA WILL BRING YOU?
The illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Need I say more?